Calling all Instructional Designers and Instructional Technologists. Or at least all the witty ones! The witty ones who work at a school using Desire2Learn. More specifically, the witty Desire2Learn users who are designers and technologists and are willing to put themselves out there in an effort to have some fun and win valuable prizes (I know – level 2!).
Here in the Desire2Learn Community, we plan to have contests about once a month (we reserve the right to determine on a whim how long a month actually is). To get things started we’re going to feature those people who work in the positions that are most commonly titled as:
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Technologist
- or something kind of in that ballpark
- 1st place = 200 Discovery Points (spendable in the D2L Store)
- 2nd Place = 100 Discovery Points
- 3rd place = 50 Discovery Points
- Rule #1! Obey all rules!! (credit: Barney Fife, 1963)
- Secondly, you can use the Meme Generator site if you want, or Cheezburger, or QuickMeme, free-style it, or find a different meme site.
- Thirdly, there are only two rules. Actually, that second rule is more of a suggestion, so I guess there’s only one rule.
Here’s an example of an image created by @ajwms that would be a contender for a more generic e-Learning meme contest.
Now go out there and be somebody! That is all.
Top 5 finalists coming soon. We’ll be asking the community to vote for the winners.